Mr. Ryan Guo joined Fox & Moghul as a Law Clerk in 2021 and focuses his practice on real estate and business law. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Guo interned for the Honorable Deborah J. Israel of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, as well as the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Fairfax County Attorney’s Office.
Ryan graduated magna cum laude from Washington and Lee University School of law, and served as the online editor for the Washington and Lee Law Review. Furthermore, Ryan also obtained his LLM from Georgetown University Law Center in 2012.
Prior to law school, Ryan worked at a boutique immigration law firm in Washington, D.C where he successfully assisted many clients in obtaining their green cards. As an immigrant himself, Ryan came to the United States after working as an in-house counsel for a national financial services firm in Shanghai, China. With a wide breadth of experience and a unique international background, Ryan combines superior legal skill with a sharp business acumen to understand the unique needs of each client in order to tailor a transaction to the client’s specific goals.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Lease Drafting and Negotiation (NNN, Ground Leases, Office and Restaurant Leases etc)
- NVAR Purchase and Sale Contract Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Easements, Boundary Line and Title Disputes
- Real Estate Investment and Startups
- Business litigation
- Washington and Lee School of Law, Lexington, Virginia, Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude)
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. LLM
- Virginia (pending)
- New York (2013)
- China (inactive)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association—DC