Business Attorneys in Arlington County
Our firm represents individuals and businesses across Arlington County in all business matters. From our satellite office located at Tysons Corner, we provide full service representation in our areas of practice. At Fox & Moghul, you are hiring a team of focused professionals who have repeatedly advised others like you before.
- Business Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder or LLC or Partner derivative litigation
- Business Purchase and Sales
- Contract Actions
- Trademark and Copyright
- Business Fraud
- Business Conspiracy
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Tortious Interference
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders (TROs)
- Employment Agreements
- Customized LLC Operating Agreements
- Successful Challenge to Venue In International Business Dispute. Represented foreign corporation in complex international business dispute spanning several continents. Plaintiff filed a breach of contract claim against client in Virginia. We filed a motion to dismiss for improper venue under Va. Code 8.01-264 and sought costs and attorney’s fees pursuant to Va. Code 8.01-266. Plaintiff eventually non-suited their claim.
Recent Published Works
- American Law Institute, The Practical Lawyer, “Direct vs Derivative Claims: Permitting Direct Shareholder Actions for Closely Held Corporations,” by Faisal Moghul and Joseph Rugari (July, 2022).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Property (VA),” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (November 15, 2021).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Choice of Ownership Structure of Real Property,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (June 9, 2022)
- American Law Institute, The Practical Lawyer, “Caveat Emptor vs Seller Disclosure in Residential Real Property Conveyances,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (April 2021 Edition)
- Curing Title Defects Under the 2021 Revised ALTA Owners and Loan Policies: Identifying and Resolving Common Defects (Liens, Judgments, Rights of Third Parties, and Breaks in Chain of Title) (October 28, 2021)
- American Law Institute’s Continuing Legal Education, “Of Creditors, Guarantors, and Sureties: Whose Debt Is It Anyway?” Faisal Moghul
If you require the services of an experienced business litigation law firm, please call our office to set up a consult. Past cases are not a guarantee of future results. Each case is unique and depends on the facts of that specific case.
Schedule Your Consultation Now!