Why Choose Fox & Moghul?
We represent businesses and individuals in all aspects of real estate and business law. Our highly experienced and award-winning attorneys have won numerous complex cases for clients like you before. We are committed to providing you with the best legal representation possible. In addition to our numerous awards and accolades in real estate and business law, our attorneys also teach other lawyers the law in various legal seminars and publications.
Published Works And News Coverage
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Commercial Foreclosure Flowchart” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (June 22, 2023).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Commercial Loan Defaults and Remedies (VA),” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (May 2023)
- “Practical Advice: Basics Of Advising Clients About Commercial Leasing,” Terry L. Fox, Esq., speaker and seminar presenter, Virginia CLE Seminar (April 26 and June 15, 2023)
- “Examining A Real Estate Broker’s Liability to the Purchaser In Residential Real Estate Transactions In Virginia,” Speakers, Terry L. Fox Esq and Faisal Moghul Esq, Virginia CLE Seminar (April 26 and June 15, 2023)
- Real Estate Law: Curing Clouds on Title,” by Terry . Fox, Esq, Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminar for Lawyers, Federal Bar Association (October 2022).
- American Law Institute, The Practical Lawyer, “Direct vs Derivative Claims: Permitting Direct Shareholder Actions for Closely Held Corporations,” by Faisal Moghul and Joseph Rugari (July, 2022).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Property (VA),” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (November 15, 2021).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Choice of Ownership Structure of Real Property,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (June 9, 2022)
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Recording Procedures for Real Estate Documents In Virginia,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (August 2022)
- American Law Institute, The Practical Lawyer, “Caveat Emptor vs Seller Disclosure in Residential Real Property Conveyances,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (April 2021 Edition)
- Curing Title Defects Under the 2021 Revised ALTA Owners and Loan Policies: Identifying and Resolving Common Defects (Liens, Judgments, Rights of Third Parties, and Breaks in Chain of Title) (October 28, 2021)
- American Law Institute’s Continuing Legal Education, “Of Creditors, Guarantors, and Sureties: Whose Debt Is It Anyway?” Faisal Moghul
- Foundation for Economic Education, “The Death of Privacy,” Faisal Moghul, Jan. 4, 2013
- Top Tools for Curing Title Defects (CLE) , sponsored by the National Business Institute (October, 2019)
- Identifying, Classifying and Locating Private Easements (CLE) – webinar on Virginia Land and Water Law: Ownership and Access sponsored by Half Moon Education Inc (July, 2021)
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly, “Suit over title to property relied on motions practice,” Published spring 2016
- Curing Clouds on Title , Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Federal Bar Association (October 2022)
Contact Us Today To Get Started
From our office in Fairfax, Fox & Moghul serves clients throughout Loudoun, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William and Spotsylvania Counties, Alexandria City and Washington DC, and the District of Columbia. To discuss your legal needs with our attorneys, call 703-686-5164, or simply fill out our online contact form.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.