Why Choose Fox & Moghul?
Our clientele includes multinational corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, real estate brokerages and agents, title companies, commercial/residential landlord and tenants, and emerging and startup businesses in the retail, technology and real estate industries. We pride ourselves on having successfully represented clients in some of the toughest legal battles involving cutting-edge legal issues (see Accolades and Notable Cases).
At Fox & Moghul, you are hiring a team of focused professionals who have repeatedly advised others like you before. Our team appreciates the deeper dimensions of your business and/or real estate problems, which other attorneys not sufficiently familiar with this complex subject matter often fail to consider. Therefore, we are able to provide you with more effective legal counsel. Our experienced team has been responsible for successfully resolving some of the most complex disputes in this area of the law, and some of the firm’s attorneys frequently lecture on cutting-edge legal issues, seminars and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars.
Meet Your Team
Published Works And News Coverage
- “Practical Advice: Basics Of Advising Clients About Commercial Leasing,” Terry L. Fox, Esq., speaker and seminar presenter, Virginia CLE Seminar (April 26 and June 15, 2023)
- “Examining A Real Estate Broker’s Liability to the Purchaser In Residential Real Estate Transactions In Virginia,” Speakers, Terry L. Fox Esq and Faisal Moghul Esq, Virginia CLE Seminar (April 26 and June 15, 2023)
- Real Estate Law: Curing Clouds on Title,” by Terry . Fox, Esq, Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminar for Lawyers, Federal Bar Association (October 2022).
- American Law Institute, The Practical Lawyer, “Direct vs Derivative Claims: Permitting Direct Shareholder Actions for Closely Held Corporations,” by Faisal Moghul and Joseph Rugari (July, 2022).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Property (VA),” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (November 15, 2021).
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Choice of Ownership Structure of Real Property,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (June 9, 2022)
- LexisNexis Practical Guidance, “Recording Procedures for Real Estate Documents In Virginia,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (August 2022)
- American Law Institute, The Practical Lawyer, “Caveat Emptor vs Seller Disclosure in Residential Real Property Conveyances,” by Faisal Moghul and Terry Fox (April 2021 Edition)
- Curing Title Defects Under the 2021 Revised ALTA Owners and Loan Policies: Identifying and Resolving Common Defects (Liens, Judgments, Rights of Third Parties, and Breaks in Chain of Title) (October 28, 2021)
- American Law Institute’s Continuing Legal Education, “Of Creditors, Guarantors, and Sureties: Whose Debt Is It Anyway?” Faisal Moghul
- Foundation for Economic Education, “The Death of Privacy,” Faisal Moghul, Jan. 4, 2013
- Top Tools for Curing Title Defects (CLE) , sponsored by the National Business Institute (October, 2019)
- Identifying, Classifying and Locating Private Easements (CLE) – webinar on Virginia Land and Water Law: Ownership and Access sponsored by Half Moon Education Inc (July, 2021)
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly, “Suit over title to property relied on motions practice,” Published spring 2016
- Curing Clouds on Title , Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Federal Bar Association (October 2022)
Contact Us Today To Get Started
From our office in Fairfax, Fox & Moghul serves clients throughout northern Virginia, and the District of Columbia. To discuss your legal needs with our attorneys, call 703-686-5164, or simply fill out our online contact form.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.