A Firm Helping Businesses in Arlington, Prince William, Loudoun, Fairfax, Alexandria, Washington DC and beyond.
Our attorneys set the standard in business law representation. In addition to being recognized as Virginia’s GO TO Business Lawyers, our attorneys have helped resolve some of the most complex business disputes. We are here to guide you through the unpredictable maze of business and commercial law. As a full-service firm, we provide nearly any legal service your business may need, including:
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Acquisitions and Sales
- Business Valuation and Partner Buyout
- Virtual General Counsel
- Business Financing (SBA 7(a)loans etc.)
- Contracts & Commercial Agreements (NNN and Office Leases)
- Employment, Non-Disclosure, & Non-Compete Agreements
- Franchising & Franchise Agreements
- Indemnity & Hold Harmless Agreements
Industry focused solutions: While we provide corporate and commercial solutions to a wide range of industries, we have significant experience helping clients in the real estate, restaurant, retail, and technology industries.
- LLC Member Buyout of Executive for Augmented Reality Wearable Technology Company – Represented executive of emerging company in successfully negotiating his buyout of $200,000 class C membership interest from company.
- Membership Interest Purchase Agreement for International Restaurant Group with Over 45 Concepts Worldwide – Represented investor in purchasing a membership interest in a restaurant conglomerate for a prominent location in D.C. Designed agreement to ensure maximum protection from any liability and ensured protection of client’s investment.
- Asset Purchase of Italian Restaurant – We represented an international buyer in the purchase of a thriving Italian Restaurant in Arlington, Prince William, Loudoun, Fairfax, Alexandria, Washington DC and beyond. Purchase was successful and the initial purchase price was reduced by more than twenty three percent due to several issues uncovered during our thorough due diligence process.
Please contact us at 703-652-5506 for a consult regarding your case.
DISCLAIMER: The results obtained are not necessarily the results that may be obtained in a case with different facts. Every case is different and fact specific, and the results obtained will be related to the facts and merits of that particular case.